Re: MNT Reform2 USB LCP flash

I suspect you have found a case our code doesn't handle
sanely (but I think easily could) - that is a device with
a capacity that is smaller than anyone believed possible,
or has ever seen before!   34KB is smaller than even the
original (10" ?) flopoy dusc (tge one which really was
floppy).

We deal (to an extent anyway) with devices so large that
we can get overflow .. but I don't think anyone ever thought
to test for underflow - that is probably where the 0 cyls
comes from, and also the source of the errors.

I am guessing that this device has no label of any kind,
ie: no mbr - sim0ly has a FAT of some kind at sector 0.
With just 68 sect9rs, wasting any would be thoughtless!

kre