Re: PSA: Clock drift and pkgin

On 2023-12-23 16:53, Mouse wrote:
[...], but we are in fact rounding it up to the double amount of time
between alarms/interrupts.  Not what I think anyone would have
expected.

Quite so.  Whatever the internals behind it, the overall effect is "ask
for 100Hz, get 50Hz", which - at least for me - violates POLA hard.

It is, when the system clock is running at 100Hz.
If the system clock is running at 100Hz, you could expect it should be possible to have an interval timer that runs at 100Hz. But it seems at the moment, we basically have that interval timers can run at most at HZ/2.

  Johnny