Re: unable to create xfer table DMA map for drive 0, error=12

	hello.  The error says you ran out of memory.  My guess is your machine has been running
for a while and the amount of contiguous memory available for the kernel to allocate has
fragmented, leading to the issue.  I seem to remember versions of NetBSD ealier than V8 were
prone to this issue.  it may very well be NetBSD is still  prone to this issue, though I've not
seen it for a while, even on my NetBSD-5 fleet of machines.  My guess is a reboot will fix the
issue.
-thanks
-Brian