PR review process?

Recently, I have reported a problem (kern/57518) with a corresponding
fix regarding split transaction scheduling in the ehci driver. The
problem report was submitted on the 10th of July but I haven't heard
anything about it in the meantime. This is my first contribution to
NetBSD so I am not sure how things are run around here. How long does it
usually take for for a PR to get reviewed?

-Andreas