Re: ALTQ cannot be stopped Was: Fwd: 10-BETA : some network issues

> Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 15:36:48 +0200
> From: BERTRAND Joël <joel.bertrand%systella.fr@localhost>
>
> 	Yesterday, I have done a mistake... ALTQD is running on one of my
> NetBSD server (this server routes rtp packets) and I have tried to
> reboot this machine... It was not possible: shutdown stalled on
> "Stopping altqd" (more than 10 minutes, I have only powered up screen
> after a long time...). Fortunately, this server was not too far and I
> have manually killed altqd.
>
> 	Any news about PR 57171 ? If altqd is running, it has to be manually
> killed before shutdown or shutdown cannot stop system...

It looks like the PR is waiting for feedback from you to get a stack
trace from altqd with debug info?

Can you please extract the debug.tar.xz set for your userland, attach
gdb to the stuck altqd, and ask for `bt'?

# progress -zf /path/to/debug.tar.xz tar -C / -xpf -
# gdb /usr/sbin/altqd <pid>
(gdb) bt
(gdb) info locals

If the debug.tar.xz set you extracted doesn't have a file
/usr/libdata/debug/usr/sbin/altqd.debug, then something is seriously
wrong with it; can you update the PR with exactly what debug.tar.xz
set you used and how you made it or where you got it from?