config system question

Hi all,

  I'm working on getting the iwlwifi driver for intel devices into
the new wifi framework.  In going over the files as named I see
that there are multiple different files "xxx/tx.c" and "yyy/tx.c".
Those names would both compile to tx.o in a kernel compile directory.
I haven't seen any instance with same named files and was wondering
if the config system has a way to make the .o file name different
or I need to rename those to something like "xxx/xxx_tx.c" and
"yyy/yyy_tx.c"?

--Phil