Re: sdmmc question.

> On May 24, 2023, at 2:39 AM, Taylor R Campbell <campbell+netbsd-tech-kern%mumble.net@localhost> wrote:
>
> Possible complication -- not sure if the spibus interface provides the
> hardware access needed by sd@spi, judging by this FreeBSD wiki page:
> https://wiki.freebsd.org/riscv/HiFiveUnmatched  (But this is outside
> my area of expertise, so don't let my assessment get in your way!)

Probably what that FreeBSD wiki is referring to is that you need to be able to strobe the CS line for the card explicitly (and repeatedly) outside of the context of a normal SPI I/O operation … this is required as part of the process of putting the card into SPI mode, which needs to be done any time a card is inserted.

-- thorpej