Re: [10.0-BETA] Reproductible panic (filesystem)

> Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 11:55:09 +0200
> From: BERTRAND Joël <joel.bertrand%systella.fr@localhost>
>
> 	This morning, ccd0 (and of course dk5) are "locked". All tasks stall in
> uninterruptible state when they try to access to dk5:
>
> legendre# cd /var/squid/cache
> legendre# du -hs
> ^C^C^C^C^Cs^C^C^C

Can you show the output of ^T?  Can you enter crash(8) or ddb and get
process listings and stack traces?

ps
ps/w
bt/t 0t1234      (if du pid is 1234)

and bt/a ffff1234... for anything that looks relevant in ps and ps/w
output.  (I might suggest followups depending on what ps and ps/w
say.)

> > I recently fixed a number of races and other issues in dk(4) in HEAD
> > (and have some changes upcoming to fix more).  Is it reproducible with
> > a kernel from HEAD?
>
> 	I haven't tested with -current. Do you have a patch against -10.0 ?

Not right now but I could produce one next week.