Re: [10.0-BETA] Reproductible panic (filesystem)

> Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 22:55:04 +0200
> From: BERTRAND Joël <joel.bertrand%systella.fr@localhost>
>
> 	Both wd0 and wd1 have been tested and don't have smart alerts. When I
> restart this server, I can see a message just before system reboots. If
> I remember, this message indicates that ccd0 is removed from system
> before dk5 and could explain why filesystem is corrupted after next boot.

Do you have a serial console that could capture the message?  Can you
share that output?

If the message you mentioned is:

	ccd0: detached

then dk5 should have been detached already via dkwedge_delall, which
is done before the print in ccdioctl(CCDIOCCLR).

I recently fixed a number of races and other issues in dk(4) in HEAD
(and have some changes upcoming to fix more).  Is it reproducible with
a kernel from HEAD?