How to submit patches?

Hello,

On Mon, 27 Feb 2023 12:33:32 +0100, I sent to this list a collection of
patches for sys/dev/videomode/, starting by updating the DMT to the
latest, and planning to review further the code (sending patches
when I have achieved a complete step in the course, because I'm having
a hard time finding some spare hours to work on this).

There has been no comment; no reaction.

How to submit patches without wasting time? (mine included)

TIA
                     http://www.kergis.com/
                    http://kertex.kergis.com/