Gsoc NetBSD project "auto create swap on memory pressure (175h)"

Hi

I'm a passionate computer science graduate student and an experienced software developer with over 4 years of experience in the industry. My expertise includes working with a variety of programming languages, tools, and technologies, such as Python, Java, and C++, as well as developing complex software applications for various industries. Although I'm new to open source contributions, I'm excited to learn and contribute to this project. I'm particularly interested in this project as it aligns with my research interests and offers a unique opportunity to collaborate with a diverse community of developers. I'm confident that my strong technical skills, quick learning ability, and dedication to producing quality work will make me a valuable addition to the project team.
PFA find my proposal and resume.

My Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tusharendrakoka/

Email: tusharendra.k%gmail.com@localhost

Phone No: 980-899-4305