Re: ATA TRIM?

I wrote

> I'm trying to understand TRIM, such as is used on SSDs.  [...]

I forgot to ask: does anyone know whether TRIM is known to work?  It
occurs to me that I don't actually know whether the code I'm trying to
backport works.  The code looks more or less identical in current,
according to cvsweb, but that still doesn't tell me whether anyone is
_using_ it.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign