Re: Deadlock (maybe related to PR kern/56925)

> Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 15:39:55 +0100
> From: BERTRAND Joël <joel.bertrand%systella.fr@localhost>
>
> 	I don't understand how modules really work. For example :
> legendre# modstat | grep iscsi
> iscsi                      driver   builtin  -        0       - -
>
> 	If I understand, this module is loaded from kernel, not from
> filesystem. Thus, i have rebuilt whole kernel. How can I force kernel to
> switch to a module in /stand tree ?

If it's builtin, then it's compiled into the kernel and can't be
loaded as a module.  Either you need to build kernel with the patch,
or take `pseudo-device iscsi' out of the kernel config (or add `no
pseudo-device iscsi' to the kernel config) and load it as a module.