Re: Can't mount root partition after rebuilding kernel with DKWEDGE_METHOD_MBR

I tried dkctl. But it said "/dev/rwd0: addwedge: Device busy" every time.
However, I noticed that when I booted from the installation drive, the Linux partitions appeared. Maybe dk wedges only works with drives that weren't the root drive. But that doesn't sound right since I was able to get the partitions detected as dk* the first time I rebuilt the kernel.