Re: devel/gnustep-objc: Undefined references to libunwind symbols

Sorry, I didn't mean to post this here.

On 9/8/22 6:46 PM, PHO wrote:
Hello,

devel/gnustep-objc currently doesn't build due to this linkage failure:
http://www.ki.nu/pkgsrc/reports/current/NetBSD-9.0/20220904.2257/gnustep-objc-1.8.1/build.log

The library does refer to symbols from LLVM libunwind without linking with -lunwind, but what confuses me is that exactly the same package built fine on Feb 25 2022. To my surprise libobjc at that time did contain definitions of those symbols even though the source code didn't.

Does anyone have any clue what's going on? I can build the package with the attached diff, but I'm not sure if it's the correct way to fix it.