Re: Anyone recall the dreaded tstile issue?

> Is your git process multithreaded, or just forking in the traditional
> manner?

The latter.  I don't thread, at least not in C.

> To check for this, I'd check to see if your process is linked against
> libpthread, just in case something is spawning threads without your
> knowledge.

I can't find any trace of libpthread anywhere in the build procedure
(one .a library of mine is the only explicit library), and strings - on
the executable, piped into egrep thread, finds no hits.

I have found enough time to have a quick look at the code, and I've
found a code path that looks like what I was looking for: something
that blocks until a git subprocess finishes without handling filesystem
requests in the meantime.  I'll need to reorganize the code a little to
fix that.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign