Re: Periodic messages on NetBSD-9 and -current: xennet0: rx no cluster

> the request count on the mclpl line is incrementing at a pretty fast rate
Maybe you're running into the same problem as me (see the "mbuf cluster leak?"
thread on tech-net).
Try a kernel with MBUFTRACE. If that shows you (via netstat -mss) a large
number of tx bufs on a particular vlan interface, try destroy-ing and
re-creating that interface (and reloading ipfilter in case you're using it).
For me, that stops the allocations from rising (for a while).
I still don't know what triggers it, though.