Re: killed: out of swap

	hello.  One algorithm I think that might be a good option and would address the concerns
that I've seen on this topic is to kill the process with the latest start time when looking for
resources to free.  Obviously this would fail in the case where a long-running process suddenly
starts consuming memory, but in general, it seems that badly behaved processes would
typically begin behaving badly from the beginning of their inception.  In any case, it should
address the issue of  X or syslogd getting killed, since they would often have older start
times than processes that cause the trouble.

-Brian