GSoC Proposal for Real asynchronous I/O

Hi!

I found this suggested project on the website and it seems really interesting, and I would like to work on it! Also, my intention of working on this project is to understand I/O better...

About the project and Me
More about me:
I haven't previously worked on any kernel level projects, and this seems like an amazing opportunity. I have quite an extensive experience as a backend application developer. This project seems really interesting to me, because I have at times used approaches like creating more threads and redistributing the workload for speeding up IO bound actions (on unix systems) Currently I am working as a developer.
Please find me on LinkedIn

Regards,
Vinaya Mandke