Re: question about enumeration of buses on arm systems with dtb files

dtyson%anduin.org.uk@localhost (Dave Tyson) writes:

>The contents of the dtb shoved in-core can be modified by having code snippets
>in the overlay directory and enabling them in config.txt. This is how bullseye
>linux seems to do things and I guess this should work with NetBSD.

Yes, works the same.

The firmware will also modify the in-core DTB, depending on the RPI
model and there is also the dtparam instruction in config.txt
that makes the firmware (start*.elf) generate some overlays on
the fly. However, some of that is Linux specific and no use for
NetBSD.