Re: valgrind

On Tue, 22 Mar 2022, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:

Am Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 11:09:41PM +0000 schrieb RVP:
Sanitizers are OK, but, they don't seem to work in some cases:

Neither case is a memory leak. They are both reachable memory
allocations.

Yah: Reachable is what valgrind reports too, but, it still flags
it as "lost". My point being that I'm glad we have sanitizers, but,
you still need valgrind for some common use-cases.

-RVP