Re: cpu_rootconf() vs booted_device issues

 :
>     atari
>     - also checks RB_ASKNAME, which means no default will be set
>       (consider removing this check here)

As commented in the its cpu_rootconf(), it's inside of
"#if defined(MEMORY_DISK_HOOKS)" and necessary for the atari specific
"auto load mdroot image from floppy on the first open" for installation,
after md(4) has been changed to be dynamically configured:
 https://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2010/11/11/msg014346.html
 https://nxr.netbsd.org/xref/src/sys/arch/atari/atari/autoconf.c?r=1.71#91

"ustarfs based multiple install floppies for atari" is in my todo list,
but it requires more detailed info about TOS (an atari's native OS)
internal BIOS functions for raw I/O accesses..

---
Izumi Tsutsui