Re: Intel GPIO

Hi Emmanuel --

I see a call to acpi_event_create_gpio but the callback doesn't do anything and the intr handler doesn't call acpi_event_notify. Can you wire the rest of that up? Should be pretty straight forward and you can use plgpio_acpi.c as an example.

Where I have seen this used, in practice, is for platforms that have their power button wired to a GPIO pin. The acpi_event framework is a way for the GPIO driver to notify firmware of the event, which in turn causes a button notification on the power button device.

Not the only use, but a common example.

Other than that LGTM.

Take care,
Jared