Re: Regulator

> Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 02:26:04 +0000
> From: Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu%netbsd.org@localhost>
>
> Here is acpidrump -dt: https://ftp.espci.fr/shadow/manu/acpidump

This looks like it's `acpidump -t', not `acpidump -dt'?

I looked at the Linux logic, and it appears that in Linux, there is a
nominally bus-independent regulator API which...only does things for
FDT, and just returns dummy regulators that always succeed on ACPI.

Not clear to me this is actually better than #ifdef FDT in any
meaningful way.  In any case, you can just use #ifdef FDT around the
regulator goop for now and we can deal with it another way later.