ACPI GPIO

Hello

I am trying to port Linux's Goodix touchpannel driver. It uses two GPIO
discovered through ACPI, one for interrupt, the other for reset. My
first goal is to reset the device.

Current code in src/sys/dev/acpi does not know about ACPI GPIO resouces.
I modified it a bit, and now acpi_resource_parse  _CRS reports two
GPIO. Now I need to use them. ACPI documentation talks about
GpioInt and GpioIo macros. There are references about them in
src/sys/external/bsd/acpica/dist but i did not understand how I
was suposed to use them, or even where they are defined.

Advices appreciated!

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu%netbsd.org@localhost