Re: Graphics driver and CONFIG_ACPI

Hello again,

I am having trouble getting information on how to have CONFIG_ACPI defined?

I have been working on getting my radeon devices (Kaveri and OPAL XT)
to work with NetBSD (9.2 - amd64). I have been successful in making
the Kaveri device work on my system. I have found the bios in the ACPI
tables. I also have revised the radeon_acpi_vfct_bios() function. But
this function only works when CONFIG_ACPI is set/defined. So I have
moved that function out of the CONFIG_ACPI condition. I am thinking
that this might not be the correct way of doing this.

I do not know where to define CONFIG_ACPI. It is not being defined (as
it seems) for radeon, but for the i915 device it is being defined. I
could do the same thing as it is done in the i915 driver code, but
again, I am not sure about that either.

Does anybody have an idea on where this definition (CONFIG_ACPI)
should be defined, for radeon?

Would appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Riza