how to debug suspend/resume crash

Hi

I am playing with a notebook that has trouble awaking up.
If try sysctl -w hw.acpi.sleep.state=3 it complains about ihidev0 which
is unable to suspend. After I run drvctl -d ihidev, the system accepts
going to sleep. But it seems unable to wake up. Opening up the lid cause
the power led to switch on, but nothing else happen.

How can that be debugged? There is not much information to get from
a suspended machine.
--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu%netbsd.org@localhost