getconf(1) / sysconf(3) - add additional variables?

Hi,

While attempting to package Starship for pkgsrc, I noticed that getconf(1)
is missing several variables that are available on both OpenBSD and
FreeBSD (I'm assuming because they're not returned by sysconf(3)). For
example, both OpenBSD and FreeBSD (and Linux and Darwin) support the
LONG_BIT variable, but NetBSD doesn't.

My reading of POSIX.1-2017[1] is that those missing values are not
required, but as the missing values seem to be commonly defined it may be
useful to add them? I've not yet determined a comprehensive list of the
missing variables but thought I'd ask here before digging a bit further
into this.

Thoughts?

[1] https://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/utilities/getconf.html
    https://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/functions/sysconf.html