Re: RAIDframe: reconstucting a temporarily lost drive (was: SATA rescan)

	hello.  I think you can add the new drive as a spare and then  reconstruct to it without
rebooting.  Once the reconstruction is done, you'll need to reboot to get the spare drive back
in the component1 position.  So, yes, a reboot is necessary, but only one and it can be done at
your leisure any time afte the reconstruction is complete.  There have been times when I've
stretched this process out over weeks, simply to accommodate maintenance windows.
-thanks
-Brian