Re: Devices.

On May 30, 14:24, Michael van Elst wrote:
} mueller6725%twc.com@localhost ("Thomas Mueller") writes:
}
} > Where do I find the "enough dk* nodes" mode?  Would it be in
} > the kernel config?  I never saw it.
}
} You can run devpubd. When a wedge and thus the dk* unit attaches, it
} runs the 01-makedev hook that creates the device node in /dev.

     That's not a "mode".  It's a clunky userland daemon that tries
to make up for the fact that we don't have a devfs.

}-- End of excerpt from Michael van Elst