Re: Is there a command to change btime (creation time of files)?

    Date:        Fri, 28 May 2021 16:49:26 +0000
    From:        Kenny <kennysmith58%protonmail.com@localhost>

  | I am using NetBSD 9.2 (amd64) with ZFS as file system and I have
  | not found a command to change btime for my files.

Don't bother, the birth time is a total waste of space.  It is used
by nothing that matters, and is useful for nothing at all.   It is
mostly unsupported (in that the stat command is just about the only
way to view it, and while it is possible to set it, but not arbitrarily,
the procedure is baroque and not worth explaining).

kre