Re: 9.1: boot-time delay?

	Hello.  Is there a reason you need a frequency that high?  Will HZ=1000 be sufficient and
does that reduce the boot time?
Also,while I don't entirely understand all the timing mechanisms inside NetBSD, it seems if you
do need a higher frequency clock, I'd suggest HZ=10000, since it's a factor of 100 times the
default, rather than an odd 80 times the default.
-thanks
-Brian