Re: Proposal draft [GSOC]

On Thu, Apr 01, 2021 at 11:47:22PM +0530, Piyush Sachdeva wrote:
> To whomever it may concern,
> Please find attached the proposal for the project of extending the standard posix_spawn(3) to support chdir(2) in NetBSD. This is just a draft and I would like to hear from you, about all the improvisations that can be made.
> Hope to hear from you soon.

Great, you did spend quite some effort on the topic already!

I see two issues:

 - the clang usage of posix_spawn (in src/external/...) is totaly unrelated
   to this project.
 - the main (and hardest part) of the work is inside the kernel
   (src/sys/kern/kern_exec.c) - I understood your text to say when you
   are done with libc (userland), most work is done.

Martin