Re: Issues with intelfb(4) and USB keyboards

On Mon, 21 Dec 2020, Brian Buhrow wrote:

Yes, I have a very old monitor, an old Sony Trenitron multisync.
I can probably find a dotclock value to use in this configuration,
but I don't know how to put it in the i915drmkms driver.  Can I
put in a number with sysctl?

I don't know of any sysctl for this. Nor do I know how to pass
GTF/CVT modelines to the driver like you can do for Linux. The
solution here might be to write a small program to use the DRM
ioctls to set the desired mode (like with X and xrandr). I'll
root around. In the meantime, try genfb(4) + wsfb(4):

https://www.unitedbsd.com/d/271-wfsb/6

-RVP