Re: USB lockup

On 24/11/2020 16:30, Edgar Fuß wrote:
so the td list must have gone circular, no?
It's indeed circular (in the td_nexttd sense), as addionally inserted
debugging output revealed. It also happens in uniprocessor (boot -1) mode.

Add a check to ohci_softintr to see if the list goes circular and enter
ddb / dump usbhist when it does...

I had a fix on my nick-nhusb branch that might help here, but other
updates broke it and I've not looked as to why.

Nick