Re: RAIDframe: what if a disc fails during copyback

	hello.  In my experience, the copyback feature never worked.  I
found I had to reboot, turning the hot spare C into component C, Add the
replaced B as a new hot spare, reconstruct to it, and reboot again to get
everything back into its proper place.  I forget the exact  problem I ran
into, but I think it had something to do with not being able to add another
hot spare when one was in use, or  the system not recognizing the replaced
component B as a valid thing to copy back to.  If you search the archives,
I'm sure you can find the exchange between Greg and I on the topic.  The
The result of that conversation was, as I remember it, something like,
yes, it's broken and if you'd like to fix it, be my guest.
	So, I'd be curious to know if you can do the copyback without having
to reboot and, once done, how things work.

-thanks
-Brian