Re: Proposal to enable WAPBL by default for 10.0

On 27/07/2020 11:58, nia wrote:
Of course, it would also be nice to have the option of more filesystems
in sysinst (ZFS, LFS in 10 assuming the remaining deadlocks mainly effect
removable media - taylor?), and a noatime option for flash media.

Until we get bootloader support for ZFS we might need to consider teaching sysinst to create a small FFS root and pivot to the real ZFS root.
https://wiki.netbsd.org/wiki/RootOnZFS/

That would be nice for 10 at least.

Roy