Re: makesyscalls

Python is essentially uncrosscompilable and its maintainers have repeatedly
rudely rejected efforts to make it so.

If that weren't the case, and the way installed Python modules were "managed"
(I use the term liberally) were made sane, I'd think it were a fine thing to
use in base.  But it is the case, and that won't be made sane, and so I think
it belongs nowhere near NetBSD.  Could you translate your prototype into a
different language, one that's less basically hostile to our build system
and its goals and benefits?