Re: ipfilter crash in latest netbsd-9

Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:

> After upgrading to 9.0, I experienced crashes when enabling
> ipfilter (backtrace below). I tried latest netbsd-9 kernel without
> improvement.

In the meantime, I filed kern/55236 about the ipfilter regression in
NetBSD 9.0 i386 Xen.

It happens with i386 XEN3PAE_DOMU kernels when ipfilter is loaded as a
module. If I add back pseudo-device ipfilter in the kernel, the problems
vanishes.

Maxime, you made the change quite a long time ago. Nobody reported
issue? Would you have an idea of where this bug stems from?
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2018/08/01/msg097228.html

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz