Re: Rump makes the kernel problematically brittle

> http://www.fixup.fi/misc/rumpkernel-book/

That page I can look at fine, but when I try to fetch the PDF, I get a
403 Forbidden.  In case it helps anyone, the body says

<li>Code: AccessDenied</li>
<li>Message: Access Denied</li>
<li>RequestId: CE223007341C4B9F</li>
<li>HostId: iIeEi7wGEkGET4V/Pw2ndjkjrChsKswcqoLJJpmExJOrqdRFFgHw6L6XWjB2ZSNqBTTXyPHJYMI=</li>

(While I recognize you may not be the person to say this to, denying
access like that without any indication of what the problem is or whom
to ask for help is...singularly useless.)

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign