Re: NULL pointer arithmetic issues

>> If we use 0x0, it can be a valid pointer.

>> If we use NULL, it's not expected to work and will eventually
>> generate a syntax erro.

Then someone has severely broken compatability with older versions of
C.  0x0 and (when one of the suitable #includes has been done) NULL
have both historically been perfectly good null pointer constants.

Also...syntax error?  Really?  _Syntax_ error??  I'd really like to see
what they've done to the grammar to lead to that; I'm having trouble
imagining how that would be done.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign