Re: NULL pointer arithmetic issues

> Forbidding NULL pointer arithmetic is not just for C purists trolls.
> It is now in C++ mainstream and already in C2x draft.

Then those are not suitable languages for OS implementations.

I'm with campbell and mrg on this one.  It is not appropriate to twist
NetBSD's code into a pretzel to work around "bugs" created by language
committees deciding to give compilers new latitutde to "optimize"
meaningful code into trash.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign