Rump dependencies (5.2)?

I've just got something new working (a way, sibling to SCM_RIGHTS, for
passing memory space between processes).  I've been doing this in 5.2,
because that's what I have handy.

But now, when I try to build the world, rump_nfs fails to link, citing
as undefined two routines I added to uipc_usrreq.c which are referred
to from uipc_syscalls.c.

This leads me to ask - and I realize it's possible nobody remembers the
answer, or perhaps nobody ever knew the answer: where can I get the
dependency graph the rump stuff expects the kernel sources to have,
since it clearly doesn't just work the way it does in the kernel?

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign