Re: racy acccess in kern_runq.c

jnemeth%cue.bc.ca@localhost (John Nemeth) writes:

>     Are you perhaps thinking of COBOL, which is traditionally all
>upper case.  I could be mistaken since I've never written and likely
>have never seen ALGOL, but I have written COBOL.

There were several variants to distinguish between keywords and variable
names. One was to write keywords in upper case and variables in lower case.
Another one was to write everything in upper case and to quote keywords.

On systems that only support upper case this makes as much sense as
trigraphs in C.

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost