Re: Fw: drm core/helpers and MIT license

Hello Everyone,

I'm really glad this has been forwarded to *BSD mailing lists,
thanks for this Simon and Daniel.
As i'm not an active contributor yet nor someone known my
voice would probably have very little consideration but i'll
speak anyway :)

Someone from FreeBSD already answered and i'll second him
in his will of potential dual licensing as i'm interested in hacking
DRM on OpenBSD (other peoples than me already does).

Dual licensing MIT/GPL would help graphics improvements in all
free OS'es around while avoiding any kind of conflicts so if the
original authors of the GPL'ed only files might agree about dual
licensing it would be very great. Rewriting things would be a non
necessary last resort for everyone. And authors might have their
name and consideration in others systems :)

thank you for reading,
Jerome KASPER