Re: evbarm hang

On 19/04/2019 10:10, Manuel Bouyer wrote:
[snip]

Did you see my suggestion for getting the backtrace from the lwp on the
"other" cpu?

db{0}> mach cpu 1
kdb_trap: switching to cpu1
Stopped in pid 21532.1 (gcc) at netbsd:_kernel_lock+0x19c:<hang>

So cpu 1 is indeed running the LWP hodling the spin lock, and it looks
like it's itself waiting for a mutex.
Now I have to find why "mach cpu 1" hangs, and how to avoid it ...

The kdb_trap code is racey and needs to look more like the mips version.
Feel free to beat me to fixing it.

Nick