Re: Removing PF

On 2019-04-01 15:17, Jaromír Doleček wrote:
Le lun. 1 avr. 2019 à 14:32, Stephen Borrill <netbsd%precedence.co.uk@localhost> a écrit :
Your two statements are mutually inconsistent:
1) No-one is maintaining ipf or pf
and
2) If the effort had been on one firewall instead of three, the one chosen
would be more functional.

IMO it's consistent - if we had one, it would be clear to which one to
contribute, and clear if the feature is really missing and working.
i.e. nobody contributes anything because they don't know to which of
the firewalls to contribute.

It is obviously inconsistent. You can't both claim that no-one is maintaining it, and claim people putting some effort into it (with "it" being either pf or ipf).

  Johnny