Re: Removing PF

	Hello.  Yes, I listed the features below upthread which are important
to me.  They exist in pf, and, as far as I can tell, not in npf.
-thanks
-Brian

--- Forwarded mail from "Brian Buhrow" <buhrow%nfbcal.org@localhost>

	Hello.  I will examine the documentation for npf again, but here are
the issues I think we should resolve with npf before we rip out pf or ipf.

1.  The documentation for npf is still pretty incomplete.  The example
files are there, but the comments, the last time I looked, were not as
complete as I think they should be.    The man pages should also explain
the syntax of the configuration files in more detail, again with examples.

2.  For me to use npf at all, I absolutely need to have the
route-through/reply-to feature.  Pf has that feature.

-Brian