Re: Mark module tun obsolete

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 04:59:58PM +0800, Paul Goyette wrote:
 > Hmmm, checking the cvs history it seems that I added this dummy module for
 > a specific reason.  :)

Surely there's got to be a better way to set this up than creating
dummy modules... there's already a translation table in there with the
device name that gets used for autoload; there could be two names in
there or a flag that says to prepend "if_" or whatever else.

Or the name could go directly in struct cdevsw. I'm not clear on what
the point of the translation table is.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost