Re: RFC: New userspace fetch/store API

	hello.  It strikes me that if you've already written the code to fetch
and store 8, 16, 32 and sometimes 64 bit values, it should be committed.
If other OS's have this functionality, then it means applications wil use
it and subsequent porting of such applications to NetBSD will be easier if
the functionality is there.  It may seem like I'm arguing we should do it
because others did, and perhaps I am to some extent, but having an easy
platform to port aplications to makes netBSD much more attractive than it
would be if a bunch of functionality that's expected by application authors
is missing.

Just my 2 cents.
-thanks
-Brian